Vistec™ X-Ray Detectable Sponges are USP Type VII gauze. A unique, dual-colored, latex-free element allows visibility when the sponge is saturated. Sponges are available in sterile or non-sterile, banded or unbanded.
- USP Type VII gauze features heavier, open-end spun yarn vs. ring-spun yarn that is better for soft tissue dissection.
- Unique, dual-colored, element combined, blue sponge is highly visible when saturated with blood.
- Element is latex-free and runs through both sides of sponge facilitating sponge counting.
- Precise, double-vacuum delinting process with folded edges, corners and tie-ins for lint-free use in all applications.
- Packaged sterile in sturdy polystyrene tray with peel-back lid, or non-sterile bags of 100, either unbanded or banded in 10s. Clinician has choice of product for all applications.
- Sponges are paper banded in 10s, utilizes state-of-the-art, electronic counting eyes to help ensure a count of 10 sponges time after time.