Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Vacu-Aide Compact is a small and lightweight portable aspirator with critical safety and performance advantages. The Vacu-Aide Compact is the smallest and strongest suction unit of its kind, while featuring a convenient carrying bag that provides discrete suction on the go. The Vacu-Aide Compact is ideal for home or hospital use and meets the stringent ISO 10079-1 standards for emergency transport suction. It can be used from its internal battery or directly from the power supply.
- Vacuum adjustment allows for 50 to 550mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute.
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning.
- Enhanced battery life for up to one-hour operation.
- Meets ISO10079-1:1999 high vacuum, high flow classification.
- Compact package weighs only 3-10/27 lb
- Comes complete with a rechargeable battery, 12 V DC in car charger, reusable canister, mains lead and carry case.
- Easy-to-read LED bar graph gauge helps caregivers provide precise measurements of vacuum – especially important for pediatric patients.
- Built-in bacteria filter is located in the unit’s bottle assembly; unique float valve prevents backflow into the unit.
- Travel-friendly design meets RTCA/DO-160D Aircraft Standard for Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies