Highly Flexible, Thin Profile
Ultec™ Pro Alginate Hydrocolloid dressings are sterile wound dressings designed for use on light to moderately exudating wounds. These dressings provide an optimal, moist, wound-healing environment. The alginate formulation provides greater absorbency to help reduce dressing changes. A thin profile helps improve product conformability.
- Thin profile allows for better conformability, reduces chance for "roll-up" and reduces chance of melt-down into wound site.
- Reinforced integrity helps to reduce dressing change frequency.
- Original alginate formulation provides greater absorbency resulting in fewer dressing changes.
- Occlusive maintains optimal, moist, wound-healing environment, and provides effective barrier against bacteria and fluid.
- Convenient packaging opens easily for excellent sterile presentation. Bordered edge allows for easy, one-handed application.
- Unique formulation absorbs exudates and helps prevent the exudates from causing maceration of the peri-wound skin.
- Contains 30% alginate for increased integrity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies