Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
COVID-19 Update to Service
As we continue to focus on delivering products to our customers as quickly as possible while protecting the health and safety of our employees, the following temporary changes to operations are effective March 19:
- Movement of back orders to other distribution centers will be stopped
- Order cut-off time will be 3 p.m. eastern time across our network.
***Delivery delays due to circumstances out of our control should be expected.
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
Tegaderm Alginate Ag Silver Dressing 4" x 5" | 88-90303EA
Call us toll-free at 1-866-923-1544
- Your Price:
Tegaderm Alginate Ag dressing is an antimicrobial, highly absorbent wound dressing available as a pad or rope that is composed of sterile calcium alginate, carboxymethylcellulose and an ionic silver complex (silver sodium hydrogen zirco-nium phosphate). When the dressing comes into contact with wound exudate, it releases antimicrobial ionic silver which very effectively reduces the microbial load caused by a broad spectrum of microorganisms, including antibiotic-resistant bacteria (MRSA and VRE). It can also be used for wounds requiring autolytic debridement.
- Antimicrobial effectiveness: Reduces a broad spectrum of pathogens, including MRSA and VRE.
- Soft-gelling absorbency: Conforms to the wound and is soft and pliable.
- Ensures a moist environment for optimal wound healing.
- One-piece removal.
- Condition: Pressure ulcer, wound care.
- Wound care condition type: Donor sites, neuropathic ulcers, open surgical wounds, superficial partial thickness burns and venous leg ulcer.
- Suggested applications: Pressure, arterial, neuropathic (diabetic) and venous leg ulcers, post-operative wounds, trauma wounds (dermal lesions, trauma injuries or incisions), graft and donor sites, superficial partial thickness burns.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!