The Hood Stoma Stent is a self-retaining device used to maintain the patency of a tracheostomy. The Stoma Stent is smooth, flexible, and non-irritating to the skin and the tracheal mucosa.
- Maintenance of long-term or permanent tracheostomy in: sleep apnea, bilateral vocal cord paralysis, laryngeal (glottic) insufficiency or stenosis.
- Short-term tracheostomy when assisted respiration is not required.
- Minimal encroachment upon tracheal lumen.
- Reinforced flange to resist spontaneous expulsion in patients with strong coughs.
- Easy, safe insertion and removal for cleaning.
- Small external profile for improved cosmetic appearance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies