Posey Company SkinSleeves™ "Leg" Medium Green 13-1/2" L, Skin Color Light, Regular Style, Fits Limb Circum. 11"
Posey SkinSleeves are non-compression knitted coverings used to protectFragile skin, wound sites, and IV sites. These skin sleeves are manufactured with soft cotton, nylon and spandex 4-way stretch yarn and is adaptable to a wide variety of individuals. The SkinSleeves are latexFree. Sizes available include large, medium and small. Gel padded sleeves are also available. Posey SkinSleeves are available in light or dark tones to blend with the patient's own skin. You may easily adjust the sleeve for the amount of necessary skin protection. Skin Sleeves are used to help prevent the disruption of medical treatment by camouflaging IV and wound areas. Padded SkinSleeves are also available for extra protection (light tone only). The padded Skin Sleeves feature thicker plush pile with pressure absorbing gel pads located under the elbow.
- Helps protect thin, fragile skin tissue.
- Offers a protective barrier against skin tears and abrasions.
- Helps prevent patient disruption of medical treatments by camouflaging IV sites and wound sites.
- Knitted from latex-free soft cotton/nylon/spandex four-way stretch yarn.
- Model available with extra padding.
- Machine washable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies