Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
SilverSeal® Burn Contact Wound Dressing with X-Static® may be used for first aid management of minor abrasions, cuts, scrapes, scalds and burns in an over-the-counter setting. It provides a topical antimicrobial barrier that can be left in place for up to seven days, and reduces the bacteria and fungi counts on and around the wound surface. For management of incisions, skin grafts, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, pressure sores, chronic wounds, chronic ulcers, dermal ulcers, vascular ulcers, and diabetic ulcers. This dressing should be moistened with sterile water, applied directly to the wound, and then covered with a conventional dressing.
- Continuous, sustained release of silver cations for broad spectrum antimicrobial protection.
- Non-adherent fabric dressings.
- Demonstrates rapid bactericidal activity against a broad range of pathogens in pharmacodynamic in Vitro model.
- No flaking and shedding of elemental silver.
- High versatility allowing dressings to be used for all wound applications.
- No staining of patient, wound bed or clinician.
- Contributes to patient comfort and smooth application on the skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies