The ProBasics Shower Chair is designed for individuals who require seating support and stability when bathing or showering. The chair features a comfortable contoured textured seat and back that can support patient weights up to 250 pounds. The angled legs have one-inch, easy-snap button adjustments and wide-based, non-skid feet for added sturdiness and safety. Tool-free assembly and limited lifetime warranty are standard.FEATURES
- Aluminum frame is lightweight, durable and corrosion-proof
- Blow-molded bench and back provide comfort and strength
- Quick tool-free assembly
- Wide-based crutch tips help increase stability
- Two-hole handles in seat provide security when sitting or standing
- Legs are height adjustable with one-inch snap button adjustments
- HCPCS Code: E0240*
- Overall Footprint: 18.5"W x 19"D
- Seat Dimensions: 19.5"W x 11.5"D
- Adjustable Seat Height: 14.25" – 20.5"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lb
- Carton Dimensions: 28" x 21" x 19"
- Shipping Weight: 25 lb
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime on frame One year on all parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies