Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
12'' Upper Length, 50'' Lower Length, Needs to be Replaced Every 90 Days
The Scoop oxygen hose has been specially designed to provide the patient with maximum comfort, security, and safety. A security clip connects the hose to clothing and prevents tugging or pulling directly on the catheter. The upper segment of the Scoop hose should be worn underneath a shirt, blouse, sweater, etc. to help prevent accidental disconnection between the Scoop oxygen hose and Scoop catheter. Hoses need to be replaced every 90 days (three months), or immediately if they become kinked, hard, yellow, brittle, cracked, or develop a foul odor, to insure patient safety and product effectiveness.
- The hose length is measured in two segments.
- Upper length is measured from the hub of the catheter to the security clip at the hip.
- Lower length is measured from the security clip at the hip to the oxygen source placed on the floor next to the patient.
- Lower length should drape just a few inches off the floor to avoid accidental tripping on the hose..
- Fit patients (male and female) from height of about 5 ft. 2'' to about 6 ft.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies