Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Transtracheal Systems Scoop 2 Transtracheal Oxygen Catheter 11cm L, 9Fr, Small, Plastic, Disposable
The Scoop catheter has a security flange that prevents accidental dislodging of the catheter and a clear plastic hub which connects to the SCOOP oxygen hose. It is packaged with a cleaning rod(s), lubricating jelly, physician instructions, patient cleaning instructions and is available in either a single or two-pack configuration. Catheters need to be replaced every ninety days (three months), or immediately if they become kinked, hard, yellow, brittle, cracked, or develop a foul odor, to insure patient safety and product effectiveness.
- Scoop catheter must be used in all newly created tracts while the tract matures, and then continue to be used in mature tracts for flows up to 12L/min.
- Catheter cleaning can often be achieved in place through the use of the cleaning rod and the periodic instillation of saline.
- Once the tract is mature, cleaning may also be achieved by replacing the indwelling Scoop catheter with a clean Scoop catheter.
- The method and frequency of cleaning is totally dependent on each patient’s clinical course.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies