Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The feeding port is incompatible with luer-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not IV access.
- Thermo-sensitive, polyurethane material is stiffer out of the package and softens up to 40% when warmed to body temperature. It then remains flexible for prolonged use.
- Colored, X-ray opaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ tubing; purple readily identifies tube as an enteral feeding line and is easily detectable by X-ray. The Sentinel Eye™ tubing allows the clinician to easily determine the distal tip location.
- Attached cap to cover proximal end can be closed during periods of nonuse or transport.
- Centimeter (CM) markings allows for ease of placement and tracking of tube migration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies