Proactive Medical Products Protekt™ Aire 5000 Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress System, 35" x 80" x 8" Mattress, 350 lb Pump Weight Capacity
The Protekt™ Aire 5000 is the first defense for facilities to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The high-volume, user friendly pump combines low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The air flow and pressure range can be customized according to each individual patient's weight. The "static" mode provides firm support for easy patient transfer. The mattress is comprised of (20) 8" air bladders that allow for deep immersion and excellent pressure redistribution. The top cover is quilted for added patient comfort.
- 18 laser air holes to keep patient cool and dry.
- 5" mattress with 3" foam base provides a safety support in case of power failure.
- Removable, water resistant, non-shear, anti-microbial nylon cover is quilted for extra comfort.
- Non-skid cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- CPR valve provides rapid deflation of mattress.
- High flow pump with 8 liters of air per minute.
- Adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized according to each individual patient's therapeutic requirements.
- Low pressure alarm indicates when the pumps airflow many be compromised.
- Low pressure alarm mute button.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- UL/CSA approved power cord.
- 18-month warranty for pump.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies