Protekt™ Aire 4000 Alternating/Low Air Loss Mattress System, 35" x 80" x 8" Dimension Mattress and Cover, 11" x 8" x 4" Dimension Pump
The Protekt™ Aire 4000 is the 1st defense for facilities to treat pressure ulcers stages I-IV. The high volume user friendly pump combines low air loss and alternating pressure in one unit. The air flow and pressure range can be customized according to each individual patient's weight. The "static" mode provides firm support for easy patient transfer. The mattress is comprised of (20) 8" air bladders that allow for deep immersion and excellent pressure redistribution. The top cover is quilted for added patient comfort.
- 18 laser air holes to keep patient cool and dry.
- Removable, water resistant, non-shear, antimicrobial nylon cover is quilted for extra comfort.
- CPR valve provides rapid deflation of mattress.
- Non-skid cover prevents the mattress from slipping.
- High flow pump with 8 liters of air per minute. Adjustable comfort settings allows pressure to be customized according to each patients therapeutic requirements.
- Low pressure alarm indicates when the pumps airflow many be compromised.
- Low pressure alarm mute button.
- UL/CSA approved power cord.
- Static function for safe and easy patient transfer.
- 350 lb Weight Capacity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies