Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The ProBasics K1 Manual Wheelchair combines style and durability at an affordable price. Standard features include flip back removable padded armrests, easy-to-clean vinyl upholstery, chart pocket and heel loops on the front riggings. Supporting patient weights up to 250 pounds, the ProBasics K1 Standard Wheelchair is a popular choice among providers.
- Slide tube steel frame in black powder coat finish
- Single axle positioning
- Easy-to-clean, comfortable vinyl upholstery resists mildew and bacteria
- Flip-back, padded, upholstered armrests are removable
- Chart pocket on back for additional convenience
- Includes tool-free swing-away footrests with heel loops
- Easy push-to-lock wheel locks
- Composite handrims with 24" solid urethane tires
- 8" x 1" solid rubber front casters
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- HCPCS* Code: K0001
K0195 OR E0990 (elevating legrests only)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies