Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
ProBasics Bariatric 3-in-1 Commode has a wider seat and steel frame to support a higher weight capacity and is ideal for larger patients. It has three versatile functions; it can be used as a toilet safety frame, a commode, and a raised toilet seat. It comes complete with commode bucket and lid. The versatile design includes a rectangular pan and pan holder, armrests for added comfort, angled legs for stability and non-marring rubber tips.
- Can function as a free-standing commode, a toilet safety frame (with bucket removed) or as a raised toilet seat with arms.
- Durable, reinforced steel-welded frame is attractive, strong and easy-to-clean
- Tool-free assembly, includes plastic snap on seat with lid
- The rectangular pan is accessible from both the front and back of commode
- Plastic arms provide added comfort
- Seat height readily adjusts in one-inch increments
- Color: gray frame, gray accessories
- HCPCS Code: E0168
- Width b/w Arms: 21"
- Outside Width: 30"
- Seat Dimensions: 15.5"W x 15.5"D
- Seat Opening: 8.25"W x 10"D
- Adjustable Seat Height: 17" - 23"
- Color: Gray / White
- Weight Capacity: 450 lb
- Carton Dimensions: 29.5" x 17.5" x 15.5"
- Shipping Weight: 35.5 lb
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame One year on parts
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies