Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Abbott Nutrition Phenex™ 1 Amino Acid-Modified Medical Food with Iron 14.1Oz Can, Unflavored, Phenylalanine-free
Abbott Phenex - 1 Amino Acid-Modified Medical Food with Iron is a nutrition support of infants and toddlers with phenylketonuria (PKU). It provides approximately 40 percent of energy as fat to help achieve acceptable formula osmolality.
- Phenylalanine-free to allow greater intake of intact protein.
- Fortified with L-tyrosine, an essential amino acid that is often deficient in infants with PKU.
- Powder supplemented with L-carnitine (20 mg/100 g) and taurine (40 mg/100 g) to help supply amounts normally found in human milk and foods of animal origin.
- Nutrient profile specifically designed for infants and toddlers.
- Provides 6.6% of energy as linoleic acid.
- Provides adequate amounts of all nutrients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies