Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter is for users with recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Slippery hydrophilic lubrication makes catheter insertion much easier with less irritation.
- Saves time - just bend the package to begin lubricating the catheter with the included sterile water sachet.
- Invisible, sheer lubricant is less messy than gels.
- Smooth, fire-polished eyelets.
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
- DEHP-free catheter tube.
- Color-coded funnel.
- With handling sleeve.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies