Hydrophilic Intermittent Catheter is for users with recurrent urinary tract infections.
- Curved coude tip makes catheter insertion easier in cases of enlarged prostate or urethral stricture..
- Blue "no touch" handling sleeve.
- Smooth, fire-polished eyelets allow for comfortable passage through the urethra and into the bladder.
- Offset eyes, located near the tip of the catheter provide drainage from two points within the bladder.
- DEHP-free catheter tube.
- Prolonged hydration.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies