Maddak Morph™ Foldable Wheelchair Wheel 32" x 12-1/2" Folded Dimension, Glass Filled Nylon, Polypropylene Hand Rim, 7-1/2 lb Weight Per Wheel, 300 lb Wheel Set Weight Capacity
Designed for wheelchair users who like to be 'on-the-go' Morph™ wheels are the first ever foldable wheelchair wheels, simplifying car or air travel and giving user peace of mind that wheels will arrive at the destination safe, sound and ready to go! After being disconnected from the wheelchair frame, each wheel folds to approximately half its open size for easier transport and storage.
- Permit travel in other people's cars, taxis.
- Enable multiple wheelchair users to travel together.
- Reduce shoulder strain when lifting into the car.
- Wheels come complete with rim, push rim and solid tire and are designed to fit any chair with a standard quick release axle.
- Attaching Morph™ wheels or removing them from the wheelchair is exactly the same process as with any other wheels that use quick release axles.
- The axle acts as a fail-safe mechanism ensuring that as long as it is through the hub of the wheel there is no possibility that the wheel can fold when in use.
- Folding feature enables tires to be easily changed without the use of a special tool.
- Solid tires.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies