Sterile, single-use, individually packaged blunt needle featuring a stainless steel, laser-welded, non-lubricated cannula, aluminum hub, Luer-lock design with hub crimp cannula attachment, two-piece polypropylene needle cap and sheath.
- Stainless steel cannula provides look and feel of standard hypodermic without the risk; will not crack.
- Tumbled blunt end provides easy entry into pre-pierced reseal port thus reducing the possibility of a puncture.
- Epoxy bonded attachment of cannula to hub.
- Assures greater compatibility with chemotherapeutic drugs and other specialized drugs.
- Gray/green readily identified as blunt cannula.
- Rigid, autoclavable, polypropylene hard pack protects against accidental product contamination and provides particulate-free packaging. Convenient to use in hospital-prepared surgical packs.
- Heat stake and cap-to-sheath seal provides visible and audible tamper evidence guaranteeing sterility before use thus assuring end user confidence.
- Easy-grip design.
- Easy, safe opening package.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.