Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Minimed Distribution Center Minilink Tester The blue tester is used to test the MiniLink and to make sure it is working
- Connecting The Tester: Hold the MiniLink and the tester as shown. Line up the flat side of the tester with the flat side of the MiniLink.
- Push the tester into the MiniLink until the flexible side arms of the tester click into the notches on both sides of the MiniLink.
- Within 20 seconds the green light on the MiniLink will flash for about 10 seconds when properly connected.
- Check the sensor icon on the monitor to ensure that the MiniLink is sending a signal.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies