Mepiform® is a self-adherent soft silicone dressing for scar care and designed for the management of hypertrophic and keloid scars.Topical silicone has empirically been shown to have positive impact on hypertrophic and keloid scars. It may take from 3 months up to a year or more to improve an old scar, depending on the condition of the scar tissue. Mepiform shall optimally be worn 24 hours a day.
- Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- No extra fixation is needed.
- Thin, flexible and discreet.
- May be worn in daily activities.
- May be cut to size and reapplied.
- One Mepiform® sheet may be used for several days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies