This tray features a 5cc Bardex Lubricath® Latex Foley catheter preconnected to a 2000 mL Bard® drainage bag with anti-reflux chamber. The Lubricath® Foley catheter provides for smoother insertion and enhanced patient comfort given the hydrogel coating's unique ability to absorb fluid. This creates a hydrophilic "cushion" between the catheter surface and the urethra.
- Allows atraumatic insertion for enhanced patient comfort.
- Bard hydrogel coating maintains its integrity throughout the course of use, resulting in less trauma upon removal.
- Tamper-evident seal provides a clear indication of system opening, a key area of bacterial entrance to the urinary tract.
- The Latex-free Bard EZ-LOK® sampling port eliminates the risk of needlestick injuries and allows for needle-free aspiration.
- Uro-Prep® tray contains all materials necessary for aseptic catheter insertion.
Bard Lubricath® Drainage Bag Foley Tray includes:
- 18Fr Bardex® 2-Way Foley Catheter
- Tray with Tamper-Evident Seal
- Anti-Reflux Chamber
- Powder-Free, Latex-Free Exam Gloves
- Rayon Balls
- Pre-Filled Inflation Syringe
- 5g Lubricant Packet
- Povidone-Iodine Solution
- Specimen Container and Label
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies