Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Lantiseptic Skin Protectant 12 oz Jar, High-lanolin Formula
Lantiseptic Skin Protectant is an emollient ointment intended to protect chafed or ulcer-prone skin, promote the healing of skin injuries and serve as a first aid treatment. It is formulated to encourage the proper moisture balance of the skin, thereby supporting the body's natural healing processes. It is effective in diaper dermatitis, ulcer-prone skin, incontinence, reddened or cracked skin, burns and other skin injuries.
- Lantiseptic Skin Protectant protects, treats and moisturizes for superior skin care.
- Contains 50% lanolin which with beeswax and petrolatum produces a fine emulsion of outstanding tenacity.
- Effective and longer-lasting in maintaining hydration and skin integrity.
- Maintains a superior environment for the healing process.
- Should be applied to clean dry skin in sufficient quantities to act as a barrier.
- Soothing, moisturizing and protective properties of Lantiseptic make it well suited to the care of reddened or cracked skin.
- Not intended as a primary burn therapy but its protectant and emollient actions make it a useful adjunct in the treatment of burns and other skin injuries.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies