Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The feeding port is incompatible with luer lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Alert.
- Engineered safety controls.
- Purple feeding port.
- Thermo-sensitive polyurethane material is stiffer out of the package and softens up to 40% when warmed to body temperature. It then remains flexible for prolonged use.
- Durable polyurethane material.
- Colored radiopaque line.
- Attached cap to cover proximal end.
- Centimeter (CM) Markings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies