The feeding port is incompatible with lure-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert. The Kangaroo™ gastrostomy tube is constructed of a durable silicone that allows for optimal performance and longevity. The replaceable Y-port allows you to change the port rather than the entire tube.
- Dual port enteral connector is engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port.
- Medical grade silicone tubing for durability and tube longevity.
- Rounded skin disc for external retention.
- Graduated shaft allows for easy stoma depth measurement.
- Gastric balloon for internal retention seals off the internal stoma to prevent fluid leakage.
- Rounded tip with open distal end provides optimal tube performance.
- Replaceable Y-Port adapter allows for simple Y-Port replacement when port becomes stretched.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies