Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
Sukkot Holiday Closing Notice!Save Rite Medical will be closed for Sukkot, starting at 1pm EST on Friday October 11, and we will reopen at 9am EST on Wednesday October 23. All orders placed on our website during this holiday closing, will be shipped when we reopen. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.
The Save Rite Medical Team
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
Kangaroo Gastrostomy Feeding Tube with Y-Ports 14 fr 5 cc | 61-715148
The feeding port is incompatible with lure-lock or IV connections, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert. The Kangaroo™ gastrostomy tube is constructed of a durable silicone that allows for optimal performance and longevity. The replaceable Y-port allows you to change the port rather than the entire tube.
- Dual port enteral connector is engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port.
- Medical grade silicone tubing for durability and tube longevity.
- Rounded skin disc for external retention.
- Graduated shaft allows for easy stoma depth measurement.
- Gastric balloon for internal retention seals off the internal stoma to prevent fluid leakage.
- Rounded tip with open distal end provides optimal tube performance.
- Replaceable Y-Port adapter allows for simple Y-Port replacement when port becomes stretched.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!