A new line of easy, cost effective, ready-to-wear compression leggings for the treatment of lymphedema. Comfortable and breathable design with anti-bacterial and anti-odor treatments benefits.
- Inelastic compression.
- Juxtalock™ band system allows for easy and instant adjustability of product without removal.
- Circaid® built-in pressure system™ guide card provides targeted compression ranges for improved results.
- SILVERtec™ added to prevent static, odor & propagation of bacteria in the garment.
- Active and sedentary use.
- Indications: Other forms of edema, venous, post-traumatic, post-surgical, Lipedema, varicose veins (all types), chronic venous insufficiency, venous stasis disease, venous valvular insufficiency, post thrombotic syndrome, venous ulcer (stasis ulcer), angiodysplasia, post sclerotherapy, thrombosis prevention, venous eczema, lipodermatosclerosis.
- Contraindications: Severe peripheral arterial disease, decompensated congestive heart failure, phlegmasia cerula dolens, septic phlebitis, decreased or absent sensation in the leg, allergy to compression material, moderate peripheral arterial disease, infection in the leg.
- Components: Nylon, polyurethane, spandex, silver, polyvinyl chloride plastisol.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies