Need Help? Contact Us
Call Us (866) 923-1544
Sukkot Holiday Closing Notice!Save Rite Medical will be closed for Sukkot, starting at 1pm EST on Friday October 11, and we will reopen at 9am EST on Wednesday October 23. All orders placed on our website during this holiday closing, will be shipped when we reopen. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patronage.
The Save Rite Medical Team
A password reset link was sent to the email you entered.
Follow the directions in the email to set a new password.
Dobbhoff Nasogastric Feeding Tube with Safe Enteral Connection 10 fr 43" | 61-711006
The original, weighted Polyurethane feeding tube designed for nasogastric and naso duodenal feeding. Large, bolus tip facilitates passage and helps maintain placement. The feeding port is incompatible with Luer-lock or I.V. connectors, reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion. Available with safe, enteral connections to address the 2006 JCAHO Tubing Misconnections Sentinel Event Alert.
- Engineered safety controls; feeding ports are incompatible with Luer-lock or I.V. connectors thus reducing the risk of accidental connection or infusion.
- Purple feeding port indicates nutritional port, not I.V. access.
- Available with and without flow through stylets offering product flexibility.
- Coated with Hydromer™ hydrophilic lubricant allowing for ease of stylet removal and tube insertion.
- Radiopaque, polyurethane material is easily identifiable on x-ray or fluoroscope.
- Y-Port connector provides ability to manage tube and deliver medication/flush without having to disconnect feeding adapter.
- Centimeter (CM) markings easily detect tube migration and depth placement.
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to leave a review!