Dispatch® Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant is a multipurpose, broad-spectrum cleaner disinfectant that kills pathogens fast. It needs no mixing and has a special anti-corrosive ingredient. Bleach towels are an EPA-registered tuberculocidal, hypochlorite-based cleaner disinfectant.
- EPA-registered to kill C.difficile spores in 5 minutes.
- Wipes out common Multidrug-Resistant Organisms (MDROs) in just one minute.
- Contains sodium hypochlorite in a 1:10 dilution, recommended by CDC guidelines for effective disinfecting.
- Contains detergent and eliminates the need to pre-clean surfaces prior to disinfection.
- Features a light fragrance for a pleasing scent.
- Contains anticorrosive agents for compatibility with most medical use surfaces, including plastic, plastic laminate, stainless steel, sealed fiberglass and glazed porcelain.
- Dispatch® can be used on medical equipment such as autoclaves, blood glucose monitors, IV poles, exam tables, respiratory equipment, transducers, and more.
- It meets OSHA standards for protecting healthcare workers from bloodborne pathogens.