Helps lower the risk of contracting an infection with products that provide bacterial protection and long wear times. It is designed to promote proper sterile technique, helping to reduce the incidence of patient complications, unscheduled nursing visits, and hospital readmissions. It encourages best practices providing proper driveline securement and infection protection is key for reducing complications for your patients with LVADs.
- Foley anchor: Easy to apply and remove, secures the driveline to the skin to prevent stress at the site, comfortable and safe and stays firmly in place, allowing for easy patient movement.
- Keep the driveline securely in place even with active patients.
- SorbaView® dressings and shield provide a proven barrier against contaminants, while allowing skin to breathe freely and it feature strong adhesive that keeps dressing intact, yet is gentle and non-irritating to skin.
- Easy to apply and stay securely in place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies