Mediven Comfort Compression Stockings with silicone top band are flexible used for treating chronic venous insufficiency, lymphedema, deep vein thrombosis, and varicose veins. This also helps with swelling from pregnancy or diabetes as well as achy legs and feet. Constructed from 63% polyamide (nylon) and 37% elasthane (spandex), these durable circulation hose will keep you comfortable all day long. The soft, sheer stocking look just like normal thigh-high.
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort™ releases moisture for temperature control.
- ClimaFresh Technology inhibits bacteria growth and unpleasant odors.
- Semi-transparent fabric to mask blemishes.
- Appropriate for all seasons.
- Indications: Mild to moderate spider veins, slight to severe varicose veins, mild to moderate edema, tired, achy, heavy legs and helps prevent deep vein thrombosis.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies