Type: Extended Wear, Tape Border
Stoma Opening: 1-3/8" Pre-Cut, Convex
Flextend® provides ostomates with the longest wear time available. Flextend® is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileosotomies. Flextend® barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4-1/2 to 5.0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms.
- Flextend® is designed for extended wear - perfect for urostomies and illeostomies.
- Built-in convexity provides security and leak protection for those with retracted, flush, or recessed stomas.
- Eliminates pressure on post-op abdomens with the Floating Flange.
- CenterPointLock™ ensures secure attachment and prevents accidental pouch/skin barrier separation.
- Tape border provides additional security to attachment of one-piece pouch or two-piece skin barrier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies