Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Type: Extended Wear, Tape Border
Stoma Opening: Up to 1-1/2" Cut-to-Fit, Convex
FlexTend® provides ostomates with the longest wear time available. Flextend® is a hydrocolloid skin barrier that is designed to be the most resistant to discharge and is the barrier of choice for urostomies and high output ileosotomies. Flextend® barriers swell when in contact with liquid discharge. It has a mildly acidic pH (4-1/2 - 5.0) which may help to control the growth of some skin organisms.
- Built-in convexity means added security and skin protection for recessed, retracted and flush stomas pre-cut openings.
- Eliminates pressure on tender post-operative abdomens with the exclusive Floating Flange. .
- Protects the skin over extended wearing time. Flextend® skin barrier with tapered edges eliminates the need for tape.
- Security assured with patented CenterPointLock™ feature; prevents accidental separation of pouch from skin barrier.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies