Antimicrobial, Sterile, Highly Absorbent
CalciCare™ Calcium Alginate with Silver is made from calcium sodium alginate and releases silver ions in the presence of wound fluid. Creates a conformable protective gel when in contact with exudate and remains intact when saturated so it is removed in one piece. An effective antimicrobial agent against a broad spectrum of micro-organisms. CalciCare™ Calcium Alginate Dressings are significantly more absorbent so you need to change them less often. That means less trauma for the patient and reduced nursing time.
- Natural calcium alginate fibers.
- Protects the wound.
- High wet strength.
- Hemostatic properties.
- Highly absorbent.
- Helps form and maintain a moist wound interface.
- Silver ions are released in the presence of wound exudate.
- Effective against a broad spectrum of microorganisms through recommended wear time.
- Odor reduction.
- Indicated for moderate to heavily exuding partial-to full-thickness wounds.
- Assists in maintaining a moist environment and allows intact removal.
- Contains silver sodium hydrogen zirconium phosphate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies