Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Elongated strap designed to provide support for the airway tubes of a nasal interface. This device is to be worn around the head of the sleep apnea patient. Attached on opposing sides of the head strap are tube holders. Additionally, the head strap has opposing first and second ends allowing the patient to remove or secure the headgear on their head.
- Serves to position the airway tubes of a nasal interface operatively connected to a positive airway pressure device (CPAP or Bi-PAP).
- Used in the treatment of sleep apnea.
- Offers the finest in replacement CPAP headgear and CPAP chin straps.
- Suitable for use with the Innomed NasalAire II or similar nasal interface-style CPAP mask.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies