The ProBasics Bariatric Bed Half-Side Rails are perfect for patients who will be getting in and out of bed by themselves, as they will be able to reach the release to drop the rails when exiting bed. It is also recommended for patients that don't move around in bed too much.
- Reduced gap design meets FDA guidelines, reducing entrapment hazards and adding protection
- Easy to install; no tools required for installment
- Bolt-on clamp mounting can be mounted on both the head or foot sections
- Heavy duty 1" construction with durable brown vein finish
- Overall length 28-3/4"
- Height above deck 15" in raised position and 3-1/2" in lowered position
For added patient protection, purchase your Bariatric Bed Half-Side Rails.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies