Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
ConvaTec AQUACEL® Ag Hydrofiber® Ribbon Dressing with Strengthening Fiber and Ionic Silver 2/5" x 18"
AQUACEL® Ag dressing incorporating unique Hydrofiber® Technology with 1.2% (w/w) Silver combines the favorable gelling characteristics of Hydrofiber® Technology with the broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties of Ionic Silver (Ag+). It is a versatile primary dressing indicated for moderate to highly exuding chronic and acute wounds where there is an infection or an increased risk of infection, when used in a comprehensive protocol of care. Also available in ribbon form, with stichbonding for added strength.
- Antimicrobial barrier dressing.
- Soft, conformable and highly absorbent.
- Dry AQUACEL Ag fibers gel on contact with the wound fluid. As fibers swell, they wick wound exudate, including bacteria, away from the wound.
- Provides an immediate and sustained antimicrobial activity to kill a broad spectrum of wound pathogens.
- Composed of a Hydrofiber-base material.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies