Highly Effective, Low Toxicity Antiseptic
Kendall AMD antimicrobial foam dressings have been developed to support your efforts in managing both moisture and bacterial balance. The dressing is an open-cell, polyurethane foam dressing and is impregnated with 1/2% polyhexamethylene biguanide (pHMB) that is a highly effective, low toxicity antiseptic. The dressings are effective against gram positive and gram negative bacteria. They also work against fungi and yeast.
- Antimicrobial polyurethane foam dressing.
- Proven effective against bacteria for up to seven days.
- Provides an ideal healing environment by simultaneously managing moisture and bacteria in the dressing.
- As the foam dressing absorbs exudates, polyhexamethylene biguanide (pHMB), a powerful yet safe antiseptic, targets and kills bacteria on contact.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies