Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
ProBasics™ Patient walker is an ideal design for patients with manual dexterity limitations. The sure lever release folding mechanism allows users to close the walker without removing their hands from the walker handle. Ample height adjustment options coupled with a sure lever release folding mechanism make it easy to use and accommodating to the most demanding patient needs.
- Attractive, lightweight aluminum frame.
- Each side operates independently to allow easy movement through narrow spaces and greater stability while standing.
- Front cross brace near top of walker allows for full stride.
- Vinyl contoured hand grip for added comfort and long lasting wear.
- Rear glide cap allows for walker to slide easily and smoothly over most surfaces.
- Folds flat for transport and storage.
- For 5' 2" to 6' 4" patients.
- Width inside base legs: 20.5"
- Weight: 6.1 lb.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime on frame, one-year on all parts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies