Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Roche Insulin Delivery Accu-Chek® Tender II Infusion Set 31" Tubing, 25G x 17mm Cannula, 20 to 45° Insertion Angle, 25G Insertion Needle, Self-adhesive, with 10 Additional Cannula
Provides maximum insertion control and wearing comfort. Variable insertion angle (20°–45°) for optimal, site-specific placement depth. Multiple cannula lengths for optimal fit with body type and infusion site. Flexible cannula for round-the-clock comfort. Features a window in base unit for viewing infusion site. Angled insertion ensures controlled, two-handed, manual insertion. Includes soft cannula; 27-gauge insertion needle; 25-gauge cannula; at-site connector; 13- or 17-mm cannulas; and 24", 31", or 43" tubing. Hypoallergenic, skin friendly, and self-adhesive. ACCU-CHEK Tender I packaging includes 10 complete sets.
ACCU-CHEK Tender II packaging includes 10 complete sets with 10 additional cannula “heads” to allow use of two cannulas for each tube set, saving money on primed insulin and the time it takes to prime the tubing.
- Soft cannula and front half of the adhesive.
- Variable insertion angle for optimal site-specific placement depth.
- Multiple cannula lengths for optimal fit with body type and infusion site.
- Flexible cannula for round-the-clock comfort.
- Window in base unit for viewing infusion site.
- Angled insertion for controlled, two-handed manual insertion.
- Diagonal insertion helps avoid contact with muscle and truly adapts to every movement.
- It is soft and flexible and can hardly be felt, yielding to every movement of your body.
- Comfortable, hypoallergenic self-adhesive stays firmly in place.
- The low profile of the head set makes the infusion set almost invisible.
- Simple disconnection at site without excess tubing.
- The connector at the head set is corrugated and easy to find with the sense of touch.
- The audible click indicates that the connection is firm.
- Transparent window is built into the hypoallergenic cotton adhesive base, which allows wearer to easily detect inflammation at the infusion site.
- Set includes 10 complete sets with 10 additional cannula "heads" to allow use of two cannulas for each tube set, saving money on primed insulin and the time it takes to prime the tubing.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies