Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Roche Insulin Delivery Accu-Chek® Rapid-D Infusion Set 31" Tubing, 28G x 6mm Cannula, 90° Insertion Angle, Self-adhesive
Provides straightforward insertion and ease of use. Multiple cannula lengths for optimal fit with body type and infusion site. Ultralow profile for close-to-body fit under clothing. Ultrathin cannula ensures quick and comfortable, one-handed insertion. 90° insertion angle. Uses surgical stainless-steel cannula; ultrathin, 28-gauge cannula; one-step priming; offsite connector; 6-, 8-, or 10-mm cannulas; and 24", 31", or 43" tubing. Hypoallergenic, skin friendly, and self-adhesive. Each box contains 15 needles, 5 transfer sets, and 5 protective caps. Tubing is labeled for 6-day use, meaning one box contains a 30-day supply of needles and tubing.
- Ultra-fine, stainless steel cannula for simple, straightforward insertion and adhesive backing.
- Multiple cannula lengths for optimal fit with body type and infusion site.
- Ultra-low profile for close-to-body fit under clothing.
- Ultra-thin, 90° cannula for quick and comfortable one-handed insertion.
- With only 2-2/3mm in height, the infusion set is almost invisible.
- Catheter loop connection for hard-to-reach infusion sites or reduced dexterity.
- The audible click indicates that the connection is firm.
- Hypoallergenic, skin-friendly self-adhesive.
- PVC-free tubing and primes as an entire unit to require fewer steps to prepare.
- Tubing is labeled for six-day use, meaning one box contains a 30-day supply of needles and tubing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies