Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
InterDry® Ag is a skin fold management system specially designed to manage moisture, odor and inflammation in skin folds and other skin-to-skin contact areas. A knitted polyester textile dressing impregnated with silver complex, InterDry® Ag textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to five days and significantly improves the symptoms associated with intertrigo, maceration, denudement, inflammation, itching, erythema and satellite lesions. The textile fume functions by wicking moisture away to keep skin dry and provides a friction reducing surface to reduce the risk of skin tears and pressure ulcers. InterDry® Ag is Latex-free and has a 2-year shelf life.
- Effectively manages moisture, odor and inflammation in skin to skin contact areas.
- Helps manage erythema, maceration, denudement, pain, itching, burning and satellite lesions associated with skin folds.
- Wicks and translocates moisture.
- Silver within the textile provides effective antimicrobial action for up to 5 days.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies