Oval, Conformable, Water Resistant Film Border, Adhesive, Hypoallergenic, 7-Day Wear, Latex-Free
Hydrocolloid dressing maintains an optimal moist wound environment which has been shown to enhance healing. Tegaderm™ hydrocolloid dressings provide excellent patient comfort, dressing adherence and wound management. The flexible, conformable, low-profile dressings are comfortable because there is less bulk to catch on bed linens. With film dressing border, there is less likelihood of edge lift. Water resistance allows the patient to shower or to have a bed bath.
- For low to moderate draining wounds. Significantly higher absorbency than leading hydrocolloid at 48 hours.
- Proven up to 7 day wear time.
- Smooth outer surface helps reduce the risk of shear and friction.
- Absorbs exudate without breaking down or leaving residue in the wound.
- Film border eliminates the need for tape and makes dressing application easier.
- Water-resistant film border adheres firmly.
- Film border seals to help prevent premature dressing failure due to edge lift.
- Protects the wound and periwound skin from contaminants, body fluids, bacteria and viruses. In vitro testing shows that the transparent film provides a viral barrier from viruses 27nm in diameter or larger while the dressing remains intact without leakage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies