CompreFLEX™ Lite Compression wrap is an all new design in lower extremity compression.
- Ideal for day or night time use.
- Easily adjusted for maximum comfort.
- Ionised silver technology prevents bacterial growth.
- Drirelease provides moisture wicking and odour control.
- Soft, cushioned heal and toe.
- Flat seams to prevent pressure points.
- Soft and conforming Breath-O-Prene® provides a comfortable fit.
- Strap extenders for large circumference customization.
- Combine with CompreFLEX&trade and TC for full leg compression.
- Stretch panel for easy donning.
- Straps roll back for easy handling.
- Application: Leg ulcer, lymphoedema.
- Precautions: Moderate PAD, peripheral neuropathy, chronic compensated congestive heart failure.
- Contraindications: Acute, decompensated congestive heart failure, acute, uncontrolled cellulitis, acute, untreated deep vein thrombosis (DVT), severe PAD, ABI 0.5 and below.
- For patients with: Edema of various etiologies, obesity, fragile skin, and limited mobility or grip strength, donning challenges and compliance issues, a limb shape that is not conducive to traditional stockings, venous ulcers, moderate peripheral artery disease (PAD) requiring a low resting pressure garment, chronic venous insufficiency, requiring a high working pressure, lymphedema requiring day and night compression.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies