Molnlycke Mepilex® Border Sacrum Soft Silicone Bordered Foam Dressing effectively absorbs and retains exudates and maintains a moist wound environment. It is specifically shaped to fit the sacral area and the Safetac® layer seals the wound edges, preventing the exudates from leaking onto the surrounding skin, thus minimizing the risk for maceration. This dressing minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes.
- Promotes patient comfort during wear.
- Low potential for skin irritation and allergy.
- Self-adherent, no secondary fixation needed.
- Can be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties.
- Can remain in place for several days depending on the condition of the wound.
- Can be used under compression bandages.
- Consists of a soft, silicone, wound-contact layer, an absorbent pad in three layers, a polyurethane foam, a non-woven layer and a fiber mixture with super absorbent, polyacrylate fibers, and an outer film that is vapor permeable, moisture- and bacteria-proof.
- Designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as pressure ulcers, leg and foot ulcers, and traumatic wounds.
- Sterile, Shower Proof
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies