Molnlycke Melgisorb Plus® Absorbent Alginate Dressing is a highly absorbent dressing for a wide range of moderately to heavily exuding wounds. It absorbs large amounts of wound exudate. When absorbing, the alginate fibers become gel-like providing a moist environment conducive to wound healing. The dressing can easily be removed by irrigating with 0.9% normal saline.
- Soft sterile dressing made of Calcium Sodium alginate fibers.
- Excellent absorption for high exuding wounds.
- High wet strength to allow removal in one piece.
- High retention to limit maceration.
- Does not adhere to the wound site when gelled.
- Suitable for cavity wound.
- Dressing becomes gel-like on contact with exudate or solutions containing Sodium ions (saline).
- Can be cut to shape.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies