Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
20 to 30 mmHg Compression, Beige, Regular Width, 13-1/2" to 16-1/2" Arm Circumference, >17" Long Length, Latex-Free The Advance armsleeve was developed by Sigvaris with the help of patients and clinicians to create a garment that meets medical efficacy standards and exceeds expectations. Compression garments have long been used in the treatment of lymphedema, but in the past, patients struggled with compliance due to lack of comfort and improper fit. With comfort in mind, Sigvaris Research and Development team has created a new product that ensures compliance and patient comfort. In fact, it’s already been very well received in other countries around the world. The Advance armsleeve combines the latest fabric technologies with a breathable top band for enhanced comfort, making it a leading treatment choice for patients with lymphedema worldwide.
- Developed in collaboration with patients and clinicians to create a comfortable and effective armsleeve.
- Odor control and silver ion properties maintain skin hygiene.
- Moisture wicking properties to keep skin dry.
- Sensinnov® top-band won't damage sensitive skin and keeps armband in place all day.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies