Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Kangaroo™ Nasogastric feeding tube is used for short term access to the pediatric or neonatal stomach to decompress, administer feeding, medication and irrigation.
- Enteral connector engineered to reduce risk of tubing misconnections.
- Addresses 2006 JCAHO tubing misconnections sentinel event alert.
- Transparent tube with purple radiopaque Sentinel Line™ with Sentinel Eye™ tubing.
- Proximal end accepts male luer connector and allows for universal connection with feeding adapters.
- Attached cap to cover proximal end; cap can be closed during periods of nonuse or transport.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies