Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
Knit-Rite Therafirm® CoreSpun Moderate Support Knee-High Socks Small, 20 to 30 mmHg Compression, Khaki, 12" to 16" L, 6-1/2" to 8-1/2" Ankle Circumference, Unisex Support socks for men and women look and feel like a soft, comfortable everyday sock with the added benefit of true gradient compression. The ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on and the sock thickness makes them comfortable for all-day wear. Gradient compression promotes better circulation and helps prevent swelling and leg fatigue.
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow, prevent moderate swelling, and provide relief for tired, achy legs.
- Ultra stretchy core-spun yarns make sock easier to put on.
- Comfort top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day.
- CoolMax® and X-Static® silver fibers give socks plenty of stretch and allows for easy on/off.
- Graduated support level.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies