Call us toll-free at
Speak to an expert in 60 seconds
Current answer speed: no wait!
The Lansinoh Smartpump Double Electric Breast Pump provides moms with the resources they need to track and monitor their pumping schedule, nursing schedule and more with a Bluetooth connection. The Smartpump app combines the data in a graph that can be printed in PDF form to send to your baby's doctor. In addition, the app records baby's growth, longevity of pumping sessions and even diaper changes to ensure that your baby is healthy.
The closed system design reduces the number of parts you have to clean after each session and prevents any milk from entering the tubing.The innovative two-phase technology works to mimic baby's natural feeding patterns with a two-minute rapid release followed by a letdown phase to ensure mom is extracting as much milk as possible. This is one of the only pumps that offers three pumping styles and eight adjustable suction levels for moms to customize each pumping session to their liking. The LCD screen displays the exact cycle and suction level that mom is on so she can adjust to her comfort level easily and quickly.
- Battery operated for on-the-go pumping!
- 3 Customizable Pumping Styles
- 8 Suction Levels
- Maximizes Milk Production and Comfort
- Part of Pump-Store-Feed system
- Hygienic design guarantees no milk backup in tubing or motor
- BPA and BPS free
- Pairs with Lansinoh Baby App
- 1 Lansinoh® Smartpump 2.0 Double Electric Breast Pump unit
- 2 ComfortFit® flanges, Standard (25mm)
- 2 ComfortFit® flanges, Large (30.5mm)
- 2 flange bodies, diaphragms, and diaphragm caps
- 2 white valves (+2 extra)
- 2 breastmilk storage bottles (5oz)
- 2 bottle holders
- 2 breastmilk storage bottle lids 1 slow flow NaturalWave® nipple, cap, and collar
- 1 tubing and connector set
- 1 stylish tote bag
- 1 breastmilk cooler
- 1 ice pack
- 1 AC power adapter
- 1 pump manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
- Schools & Universities
- Assisted Livings & Care Facilities
- Government Agencies